The following productions are all available for UK, Europe and Worldwide bookings.
Click on a production to expand its section.
If you’d like to discuss a booking, or if there are any specific arrangements or technical details you’d like to discuss, please don’t hesitate to contact us; we’d be happy to explore ways in which we could help meet the needs of your event. We also welcome commission enquiries; many of our most successful productions developed from direct commissions for event-specific work.
Please download the full Tech Spec below.
The production page is here.
If you’d like to discuss a booking for COMPOST MENTIS, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
• A static outdoor theatre performance; works as a stand-alone piece, or as part of a themed event.
• An allotment patch with a large compost heap, set inside a performance area defined by miniature fencing.
• A narrative, non-verbal show, with live action and mechanical, musical and puppet interventions throughout.
• Designed as a family show, suitable for all ages; works well with a mixed audience of adults and children.
• Designed for a gather-round audience of 200-300.
• 2 x 30-minute performances per day.
• Minimum of 1-hour between performance slots required.
• Tours with a team of 3 performers.
More images, including concept art and creation, can be found in the Compost Mentis Flickr collection.
Some short videos of Compost Mentis can found on our YouTube channel.